Monday, June 8, 2009

But..but.. Bornakk! I dont wanna do my Argent Daily's!


Well, found a post on the wonderful MMO-Champion Blue Tracker, and what i found made me happy. I have an 80 restoration druid and also an 80 mage, i don't even do the daily quest for the Argent Tournament on my Druid that much yet enough my Mage. Well good news to you people who thought you would have to drag yourself to icecrown to do Argent Tournament Daily's. You dont have too! Bornakk posted on the forums awaring us that they are not going to force anyone to do the Argent Daily's to take place in the Coliseum in patch 3.2.

Avatar of Bornakk
Bornakk
Re: Should I be doing Argent Tourney Dailies?

Q u o t e:
More importantly, do you think it will it be required for participation in the Crusader's Coliseum event to be released in the near future?



No matter what the honorable and courageous words of NPCs say, we do not plan to force people to do daily quests to take part in the Coliseum in patch 3.2.

That said, you may be required to do the current ones to get access to some other daily quests.

No comments:

Post a Comment